A UNIQUE RESORT
The K Club is a truly captivating leisure destination secreted away in lush Irish countryside – yet on Dublin’s doorstep – we are a unique resort, a renowned place of celebration, with a spirited history that spans hundreds of years. Across the 550 acres of our stunning resort we offer a tremendous variety of career opportunities.
At The K Club, we encourage all of our team members when introducing their own ideas, insights and innovations to their respective roles; we want you to embrace the trailblazing spirit we are renowned for.
We also support our team members in pro-actively bringing our brand principles to life on a daily basis. If this sounds like a place where you could shine, we want to talk to you.
Here’s how you’ll bring the K Club’s trailblazing vision to life:
- To be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of bedrooms and public areas
- To service your allocated rooms to the required standards
- To promote a positive working atmosphere at all times
- To participate fully in training provided by the company
This is how we see you:
- Experience in a similar role is advantageous but not necessary as full training will be provided
- Will have a good understanding of the English Language
- Will be flexible in their working hours
What's on offer?
- Staff transport to and from work outside public transport hours within the local area
- Ongoing investment in your personal development with access to internal and external training programmes
- Fantastic opportunities to progress your career
- Monthly recognition programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social events
- Hot meals while on duty
- Discounts on stays at the resort and on Food & Beverage for you and your family and friends
- Life Assurance
Please visit click here for more information.
Please note that all applications and CV's submitted for a role at The K Club will be kept on file for a period of 12 months.
Should you not wish for your data to be held following the closure of the application process then we would ask that you please make note of this when submitting your application.
The Human Resources Team
The K Club