If you are looking to hold a corporate golf day to impress your clientele there are few venues to match the quality and service of The K Club at Straffan, Co Kildare. Located on the banks of the River Liffey, The K Club features two Arnold Palmer designed championship courses, which have played host to the 2006 Ryder Cup, the 2016 Irish Open and 13 European Opens between 1995 and 2007.
At The K Club we are committed to ensuring that your group will have the best day possible regardless of your golfing ability, and our two championship golf courses will challenge golfers of any standard. For the non-golfers in the group, The K Club offer a wide variety of activities that can be incorporated into your day.
The K Club can assist your company in tailor making your event to your specific requirements and budgets to ensure the best possible way to entertain your clients and colleagues.
Corporate golf days for 16 or more golfers can include;
- Check in with Breakfast Baps and tea or coffee in the Snack Bar
- Goody Bags for your participants
- Set up/ prepare time sheets & check in
- Mark Scorecards
- Create personalised nameplate for buggies
- Issue particular format and rules
- Longest Drive and Nearest The Pin Competitions
- A 4 Course Meal in The Palmer Restaurant