Local Access Pass
The K Club operates a local family access pass which allows the local community to access the resort in a safe and respectful way.
The local family access pass comes with an annual charge of €100 per household per year. The proceeds from this fund are returned to the Straffan Community to non-profit community organisations. Details on how to apply for funding can be found by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, applications for access to this fund will open in Autumn.
Members of The K Club Country Club, Straffan Golf Club and K Spa members do not require a pass, their own membership includes the same access as the family pass.
The family access pass is valid for 12 months from May 1. The application process is conducted online and will open mid-March.
For Pass Holders:
- The pass should be presented to the gate attendant on arrival at the resort.
- Please follow the directions on the signs throughout the resort.
- Stay on the avenue and the walking trails, avoid walking on the grass and avoid the service and golf buggy trails.
- In the interest of safety please wear high visibility clothing when you are walking in dusk or dark.
- Applicants over 65 years and anyone with a registered disability will be granted a pass on a complimentary basis.
- Passes are limited and are issued on a first come first served basis each year.
- Only one pass will be issued per household. The pass is not to be shared with people from another household.
- The K Club reserves the right to revoke passes at its discretion.
- The K Club reserves the right to limit access to the resort during large events.