Trick or Treat at The K Club
Meet the Ghouls & Goblins
This Hallowe’en, Trick or Treat at The K Club is an opportunity to get up close and personal with some actual creatures of the night — bats! Set in over 550 acres of mature woodlands, The K Club has the perfect spooky setting for a family bat walk and talk with Tina Aughney of Bat Conservation Ireland this Hallowe’en midterm.
Starting with a talk in The K Club, kids and grown-ups will first learn what bats like to eat, a little about their habitat and nocturnal activities, before heading out with ‘Bat Detectors’, sonar listening devices to track the bats through their calls on a bat discovery walk around the estate.
Trick or Treat at The K Club also includes luxury accommodation, full Irish breakfast in the River Room restaurant every morning, a four-course dining experience in the Barton Restaurant on one evening for the adults with children under six dining for free, and a family ticket to Base Entertainment for bowling, laser tag or soft play, or to Lullymore Heritage Park which hosts its seasonal Terror Train Ride.
*(Family ticket is for 2 adults and 2 children)
Available to book from Friday 25th October
- Two or Three Night’s Accommodation
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Four Course Dining Experience in The Barton Restaurant on one evening
- Family ticket to Lullymore Heritage Park or Base Entertainment
- ‘Bat Talk & Walk’ taking place on
- Saturday 26th October at 6.30pm
- Thursday 31st October at 5.30pm
- Saturday 2nd November at 5.30pm
- Trick or Treat on Halloween Night
- Complimentary use of the K Cubs Kids Club
From €275.00 per night for 3 Night’s
From €325.00 per night for 2 Night’s
Interconnecting Family Rooms available for an additional €160 per night
Please note for the Bat Talk & Walk:
This is available to hotel residents only. All minors need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.