Arnold Palmer Golf Experience
Ireland’s Ryder Cup Venue
A round of golf at the world-famous K Club is a must for anyone who loves the sport. Who could resist a chance to play the home of the 2006 Ryder Cup, Ireland’s only Ryder Cup Venue, the 2016 Dubai Duty Free Irish Open and of 13 European Opens?
As you would expect our aim is to match and exceed customer expectations on and off our two magnificent golf courses, the Palmer North Course and the Palmer South Course, both of which were designed by golfing legend Arnold Palmer. To play here, in the footsteps of legends of the game such as Rory McIlroy, Tiger Woods and Sergio García, to name but a few, is to have all your golfing dreams come true.
- 3 Night’s Luxury Accommodation for the Price of 2 when booking a Deluxe Woodland View Room or higher
- Full Irish Breakfast in the River Room Restaurant each morning
- A Four Course Dining Experience in The Barton Restaurant on one evening
- A Round of Golf on each of our Arnold Palmer designed championship golf courses
- Complimentary Stroke Saver, K Club Towel and K Club logo golf ball per person
From $416.00 per night in a Deluxe Woodland View Room*
*Price may vary depending on exchange rates and time of year