Family Access Pass
Beginning in 2021, The K Club introduced a local family access pass. This pass allows the local community to access the resort in a safe and respectful way.
Since Level 5 restrictions were implemented in January The K Club resort has remained open for the local community to avail of as a place for exercise. We are now planning for the reopening of the golf courses on April 26. For the safety and wellbeing of our members, residents and guests, the Family Access Pass system will come into effect from April 12. Holders of the Family Access Pass will have access to the resort from April 12 2021 to April 30 2022.
For Pass Holders:
Beginning April 12, when you arrive at the resort please present your pass to the gate attendant to gain entry. Please follow the directions on the signs throughout. As a general rule, stay on the avenue and the walking trails, avoid walking on the grass and avoid the service and golf buggy trails. These are hazardous for pedestrians. In the interest of safety please wear high visibility clothing when you are walking in dusk or dark.
The annual family pass gives holders a 10% discount on all restaurant outlets on the resort. Note, this does not include Straffan Inn.
The pass comes with an annual charge of €100 per household per calendar year. The card should be presented to the gate attendant on arrival at the resort.
- Members of The K Club Country Club, Straffan Golf Club and K Spa members do not require this pass, their own membership includes the same access as the family pass. Members will be issued with a Members Card with renewal.
- Applicants over 65 years and anyone with a registered disability will be granted a pass on a complimentary basis.
- Passes are issued on a first come first served basis.
- Only one pass will be issued per household.
- The pass is not to be shared with people from another household.