Smurfit Golf Club
The Smurfit Course at The K Club is such a fantastic course that we decided it deserved a membership of its own.
Locally known as The Smurfit Golf Club the members are the lucky ones who get to play this magnificent course on a daily basis.
Being a member of this course is available now to men, ladies and juniors.
The Smurfit Course at The K Club has already been talked about as one of the greatest golf courses developed in Ireland.
Home to The Smurfit European Open, The Smurfit Course boasts a unique ‘inland links’ design with fairways ebbing and flowing like the River Liffey.
The Smurfit Course is a surprising course which forces players to think on their feet.
With dramatic landscapes, dune type mounding throughout and meticulously contoured putting surfaces, The Smurfit Course is one of the greatest developed inland golf courses in Ireland. This assists in making the course into a true championship golf course with many vantage points for spectators to view golfers at work. In essence, The Smurfit Course is entirely different from The Palmer Ryder Cup Course located just across the River Liffey.
Golfers state that it is almost impossible to make a comparison; such is the difference in experience. A combination of doglegs leads you to the breathtaking signature hole, the almighty 7th, also known as 'The Swallow Quarry'.
The Smurfit Course is guaranteed to entice and challenge even the most avid of golfers whilst leaving a lasting impression with golfers worldwide.
- Arnold Palmer designed course
- Only 30 minutes from Dublin city centre and easily accessible on all arterial routes
- Host to the European Open in 04,06 & 07
- Extensive practice facility including chipping & putting green and driving range
- Full GUI & IIGU Affiliation
- Members Competitions & Members Times
- Excellent Clubhouse facilities
- Sauna & Steam Room in lockers
- Individual locker for each member
- Fully stocked pro-shop
- Coffee Shop facilities on site in clubhouse
- Full bar on site in clubhouse
- Signature hole no.7 one of the most expensive constructed holes in Europe
- Nature reserve with many wild birds, deliberately constructed islands as sanctuaries
Smurfit Golf Club Membership Benefits
There are many benefits to being a member of The Smurfit Golf Club, located on the Smurfit Course at The K Club.
- Access to The Smurfit Golf Course and its practice facilities; chipping area, putting green and driving range with complimentary range balls.
- Competing in Members Weekly Competitions
- Preferential rates for Members Guest & Family members
- Dedicated Members Locker room with Steam Room & Sauna
- Access to Members Locker Room
- Complimentary towels and toiletries for our members
- Access to The K Club Golf Professional for Golf Tuition
- Personalised members Bag Tag
- Discounts available to join The K Spa
Membership Joining Fee Annual Fee Male €500 €1,550
Female (Introductory Offer for 2017 only)
€500 (not valid 2017) €950 Junior (12 - 17 years old) N/A €350 Couples €750 €2,390
Membership rates include all ILGU/GUI Levies & Fees and Insurance. One Junior Membership included in a full Male paying fee.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Ireland's fastest growing golf club, please enquire here.