At The K Club our Mission is “Exceeding all our customers expectations and creating great memories, through our passion & dedication”
Our priority is our guests and members’; we therefore aim to provide them with the ultimate service. We do this through our core values, which are Passion, Dedication, Attention to Detail, Putting People First and Commercial Urgency of our staff.
We have exceptional staff and provide training and development for our personnel in all aspects of our business in order to fulfil our mission. The employment areas that we have at the K Club are in Hotel and Clubhouse Operations; Golf, Green Keeping, The K Spa and also our various Support Functions. We believe that our biggest asset is our staff and this is continually reflected in our guests' comments.
As an Irish Hotel Federation (IHF) Employer, we have been awarded the Quality Employer accreditation. We are an equal opportunities employer and we provide excellent terms and conditions of employment and the opportunity to train in a quality environment.
General terms and conditions of employment are as follows:
- The normal working week is any five days from seven
- There are incremental payments for working on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Uniforms are provided and dry cleaned, where appropriate
- We provide locker and changing facilities
- Meals whilst on duty, are provided free of charge
- A group VHI Scheme
- Complimentary car parking
- Competitive rates of pay
- The K Club is one of Irelands few AA 5 red star resorts and we are members of Preferred Hotels and Resorts.
- We were the host of the Smurfit Kappa European Open for 12 years from 1995 – 2007. We also hosted the 2006 Ryder Cup matches on our Palmer Ryder Golf Course and this was a hugely successful event to which our team contributed in every way.
If you would like to be a part of our successful team, please review our open positions.
Alternatively please contact us on email@example.com with any queries you may have about employment opportunities here.