Family Activities at the K Club
Bring Your Family To Meet Ours..
The K Club offers the perfect retreat for all the family. We are delighted to welcome back year after year a host of familiar faces that have been coming here down through the years and new families alike. We strive to ensure that all hotel services & amenities are family friendly, ensuring we create the perfect atmosphere for a relaxing and comfortable family break away. Make lasting family memories at The K Club.
We have a host of activities available:
- Kids Bicycles to tour the resort
- Golf Clinics for budding Rory Mc Ilroys
- Swimming Pool and Swimming Lessons available for children
- Children’s Play ground in the Walled Garden
- Kids Club available, where your child will be entertained with a professional team
- Learn to Fly Fish on the River Liffey for Children of all ages
- Golf Buggy’s to explore the courses & grounds
- Children’s DVD’s available
- Horse riding, Archery, Air Rifle Shooting & Clay Pigeon Shooting available
- Picnics to cater for all your family's needs
- Colouring Books can be delivered to your room for your children
- Babysitting can be arranged with 24 hours notice
- Shuttling available for Children to and from Naas Cinemas to see the latest Kids films
- Trips to Dublin Zoo can be arranged
- Kildare based familiy activities: See website
The K Cubs activities are supervised at all times, and are available to children aged 3 years and over, children under this age are welcome to attend accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Hotel Residents only.
We also offer complimentary transport to and from The Horizon Activity Day Camp. The Camp is suitable for children aged 9 – 17 years and offers a wide range of activities to keep everyone entertained. The camp is available Monday – Friday at a cost of €55 per child. For more information please click here.
For a full list of activities to do and see in surrounding areas of The K Club, please click here.